I've enjoyed so much time outdoors and with myself this summer, from beach days to day trips to my area's coastal towns. And lately, with Coronavirus still a present concern, I've been thinking of all the ways I plan to carry my activities into fall.
To share a few, here are some ideas for outdoors:
• any foliage-viewing activities, like long drives
• visiting a farm/orchard to pick a perfect pumpkin and have some apple cider donuts
• doing my holiday gift shopping locally, in downtown New Bedford
• limited outdoor dining at local restaurants (those outdoor heaters are much more powerful than they look)
I think this look works so well for the last idea, by the way. This ribbed loungewear set from Femme Luxe is one of my recent favorites -- it's so comfortable and so easily dressed up for a luxe look. I picture myself wearing it to a sunny brunch or for a cozy dinner date under fairy lights.
What ways are you branching out for outdoor activities?
Staying indoors is also always the best choice all things considered, so I will be opting to stay indoors more often than not, and encourage you all to do the same.
The idea of staying in brings me to what I love about this Femme Luxe loungewear look -- that it's loungewear. It can be dressed down to feel cute during at home chills, too! Femme Luxe has my favorite chill-wear, from stylish joggers to playful slogan t shirts. I love these pair of cloudy looking tie-dye joggers; I think they'd be so fun with this 'Overdressed' slogan t shirt for spending time indoors.
For good balance, here are some great indoor activities for the season:
• spooky movie nights, complete with snacks and (if you're me) a glass of wine
• virtual hangs with apps like House Party (remember that from the start of quarantine?) or Watch Party on Hulu
• toasting pumpkin seeds after the carving, of course
• supporting your favorite local restaurants by buying takeout and gift certificates
What I'm Wearing
ribbed two piece lounge set c/o Femme Luxe / snake print square toe heel c/o NY & Company (sold out, I also own this similar pair) / envelope clutch: PrettyLittleThing
This post is sponsored by Femme Luxe.